Search The Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 12 Of 2012

Year two of my little business has come to an end. It was a great year for Inspired and I got to meet lots of awesome people and give them beautiful photos. 2013 is going to be even bigger and better! I am going to be changing the way I do things, in order to give my clients a better experience. I am also hopefully going to be starting my first photography book, along with a ton of other little side projects. However for now here are 12 photo highlights of the past year. Enjoy!

How can you not smile when you look at this photo!

In 2012 back lighting became my friend, as evidenced by this beautiful family!

Too cute for words, this was "THE" shot

Squishy new baby goodness!

Cuteness x2 + lensflare=perfection

A little birthday princess

Watching the time past by

That perfect moment


Summer goodness

Fall mommy and daughter time

A brand new little prince

Just a little splash














Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Those are some amazing photos you have captured this past year! Kudos! I look forward to your photos in 2013!

    Happy New Year, Kayla! (and fam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kala! These are just gorgeous. I'd seen a lot of them but some were new to me. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please do not take photos or claim as own, all photos property of Inspired Photography.